Understanding Big Data
THE AMOUNT OF DATA CREATED AND BEING MADE AVAILABLE IS OVERWHELMING
Inside all this “Big Data” lives trends, patterns, and intelligence. Using analytics to make sense of big data provides an unparalleled ability to understand the past, monitor the present and anticipate the future.
BIG DATA IS MADE UP OF THREE TYPES OF DATA
- UNSTRUCTURED: Data that does not reside in fixed locations generally refers to free-form text, which is ubiquitous.
- STRUCTURED: Data that resides in fixed fields within a record or file.
- SEMI-STRUCTURED: Between the two forms where “tags” or “structure” are associated or embedded within unstructured data.
TOOLS FOR DATA ANALYTICS
- APACHE HADOOP: Integrated Hadoop tools for MapReduce and Job/Task tracking for batch analytics processing
- ELASTICSEARCH: Enterprise grade search utilizing Elasticsearch and Lucene
- MONGODB: Integrated document oriented storage mechanism providing scalability and agility
- INFINITE: Professional grade analytic development environment platform architected to manage real time analytic and enterprise search information with a customizable visualization framework
No longer bound to proprietary solutions, analysts can plug-in custom modules tailored to their subjects of expertise and can move data to and from other platforms, taking as much or as little advantage of Infinite’s core engine as they want.
Big Data is no longer a nice-to-have feature, it is the business necessity to strive in today’s competitive markets.
At Inransure we have an expert team backed by decades of experience in Big Data Statistics and Analytics. We understand your business like no one else. We perform thorough research and develop tools that will enable your business to reap the maximum benefit of the Data generated by your business.
In line with the newest technological enhancements we suggest the correct metrics that needs to be captured and leveraged. Contact Intransure and let us tell you how we can add value to your business.