CMS – Game changer in the world of Web Development!
20 years ago, websites were static, consisting of HTML files uploaded to a server through FTP. Then, in the early 2000s, there was a rise of content management systems—software you install on a web host that allows you to update content through your browser. CMS made websites dynamic by eliminating the amount of work and time it took to update content.
A content management system, usually abbreviated as “CMS” is a system(program) that allows creation, editing, publishing and removal of content on your website without needing of expertise of a webmaster and maintained from a central interface. CMS manages workflow so a content cannot publish directly on the website, instead it will go through multiple stages and after verification admin can publish it to the website. A CMS is typically much more than a site builder. Feature of a CMS varies according to the brand but most of them including Editing content, Publishing, Indexing, Version Control, Search Engine Optimization etc. Now a day few CMS came with Online Marketing, Online Communities, Ecommerce and more.
When to Choose CMS?
- Do you want to update your site regularly?
- It means you need a website which is dynamic or a website whose content can be change regularly like ecommerce or a corporate website.
- Need complete control over the appearance of the site?
- It means you can manage the themes, color, font event the layout of the site content.
- Does your site update by multiple authors?
- It means not only the administrator, you can create authors (users) also and can give permission to change the website content.
- Do you want your site users to have their own pages where visitors can sign up, manage their own account etc.?
- It means the user you have created can have their own pages where they can manage their account. Also users have option to create their own account in the system/website and work on the site like any ecommerce site. These accounts then manage by the administrator.
If all the above answer is “YES” then you should choose a CMS.
Benefits of Using a CMS:
- It’s easy to use by a non-technical person.
- Easy Page management.
- Consistent brand all over the site using a common template.
- It Improves site maintenance.
- Design can be change quickly.
- It helps you to manage content I few clicks.
- Easy for developers to create a CMS based website.
- Workflow management so no one can publish the content directly on the website.
The main super advantage of CMS is, after complete and impeccable development of CMS, any non-technical user can flawlessly manage unlimited content in the whole website, without knowing or changing a single line of code. Intransure Technologies Team has expertise in development of such kind of custom CMS development.
Write a mail at email@example.com or call us at +1 929 900 8026 and let us tell you how we can add value to your business.